Welcome to MCI
Do you truly want to be a better bowler or batsman?
Players who seek out MCI have the same aims as you, so you are at the right place.
MCI is an independent coaching institute run by International Coach and Cricket Author, Ian Pont. As a player, Ian turned professional as a top order batsman, later returning to professional cricket as a fast bowler.
Ian develops players using the same skills he coaches elite players all over the world. This means, he is uniquely placed to help you in your cricket quest.
Whether you are looking for a cricket career or simply to be the best you can be, MCI can help:
- Coaching for junior and senior players
- Private 1:1 batting and bowling coaching
- Group and club coaching
- Coach education
- Remote and on-line coaching
- Workshops, UK academies and overseas camps
Ian’s aim, and that of MCI, is to help people get to the highest level of cricket they can.
To review Ian Pont’s coaching credentials and playing background, just click here.
Coaching with MCI
7 things you need to know to be a better cricketer:
- How to unlock the natural genius inside YOU
- Discover the secrets of how to bowl truly fast
- Sky-rocket your batting ability with this EASY technique
- How to hit the ball further and straighter - revealed
- This one tip can give you more wickets than ever before
- What the professionals do when they need something extra
- Now get the mind set of a world-class player yourself